EDF Fenice is the EDF Group’s energy services specialist in Italy and it offers a complete range of services: energy audits and diagnoses, management mediations, planning, investment, installations, turnkey management and optimisation of complex energy plants. EDF Fenice also provides a wide range of environmental services such as industrial waste management and intermediation, consultancy services, monitoring, sampling and analysis, and remote web data management
EDF Fenice is an Energy Service Company (ESCo) with nearly twenty years’ experience, now managing more than 80 sites in Europe – in Italy, Russia, Spain and Poland. The company has approximately 1,200 employees in Italy (1,900 worldwide) and reached a consolidated turnover of 400 million € in 2015.
Thanks to its expertise, investment capabilities and technology solutions, EDF Fenice can:
- Apply the best eco-energy solutions
- Enable economic and consumption savings
- Decrease production costs
EDF Fenice offers its customers and partners additional benefits.
- Investment financing: investment capabilities allow customers to use their equity for their core business
- Customising the best contractual solutions in compliance with IFRS standards (International Financial Reporting Standards): contractual solutions allow customers to achieve the best management of their asset value in their balance sheets
- Win-win results: pricing solutions through fixed and variable tariffs for services allow customer to get real benefits and performances
Investments are customized per project and can include EDF Fenice’s own equity as well as third-party equity and project financing.
EDF Fenice’s specialists can set up a win-win partnership ensuring savings and generating incremental cash flow to increase customer’s KPI through the implementation of smart solutions.
of electricity produced and transformed a year
average yearly score in service outages
EDF Fenice Innovation & Engineering Team is supported by over 10 EDF Group Research & Development centres in the world.
For EDF Fenice, innovation means continuously researching new technology solutions, in order to secure the best energy and environmental performances in design, realization and operation.
EDF Fenice is focused on innovation with specific reference to:
- Green and smart industrial solutions
- Energy Management Systems
- Heat recovery systems
- Water treatment and optimization
- Non-invasive and innovative technologies for soil and groundwater treatment and remediation
EDF Fenice develops innovation capabilities by:
- Recognizing excellence and using the best available technology solutions
- Customising products to the customer’s needs and requirements
Back to top